Sunday, 9 March 2014

The first of my Goodbyes

This weekend, Jo and Madelyn came to stay at mum and dad's, so that meant more time for me to spend with gorgeous chops! My bestest friend Lisa came over to mum's too, and brought darling little Samuel. He was born while we were away, so it was the first time I'd met him. A very smiley, happy boy, just like his mum! I wish I had more time to spend with everyone, but the time soon came round for Lisa to head up to her mum's.

The next morning, I also had to say goodbye to Jo and Madelyn which inevitably made me cry. It's been so lovely seeing them, and little Madelyn is growing up so fast.

The sun was out and it was feeling very spring like, so mum, dad and I went for a walk around Epsom downs. Its was gorgeous, and nice to be out in the fresh air. I drove over to Em's that evening, as I knew the next week was going to be busy and I didn't want to run out time before I flew back to Oz. More goodbyes and more tears! Until next time x x
Cheeky Chops Samuel

Gorgeous Madelyn

Springtime!

Cool Kite on Epsom Downs

Lovely Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment