Friday, 14 February 2014

Home!!

There is something very special about having people you love waiting for you at the airport, and I couldn't have been happier to see mum and dad at Heathrow. The weather didn't give us such a warm welcome though, and the first few days back in Blighty were cold and wet. After a few days of battling our jet lag, we braved the rain and went to The Wildlife Photographer of the Year with mum and dad on the Friday. It was quite busy with lots of school trips, but still quieter than the last few years when we've had to do the trip at the weekend. I absolutely love this exhibition, and as always it was fantastic. When we finished looking around, we went for a pub lunch, and in the evening Jon and I headed off to see Simon, Anita and the girls.





No comments:

Post a Comment