Sunday, 23 February 2014

Shopping Re-Union!

One of my top priorities when I was at home was to arrange a shopping trip with my mum and sisters. We've been doing it for so many years now, and it's always so much fun. Of course, having spent a year in NZ I was excited about the shopping, but it's more about spending some time with the girls.

Mum, dad, Em and I drove up to Jo's on Friday night, and after a long trip we were glad to have a few beers and fish and chip take away. I also got to spend some time playing with Madelyn, who is such a little entertainer. We had loads of fun choosing music on my phone, then dancing around like loonies.

We got up early ish on Saturday morning, and the boys went off to play golf while all of the girls headed off to Birmingham to go shopping. As always, we had a lovely time. Madelyn was as good as gold, even though it turned into a long day for her. We got back to Jo's in time to do a bit of show and tell, do our nails, and get ready to go out for dinner. Dad was our taxi service for the evening, and we had lots of laughs at a local steak restaurant. ("and here are some chocolates for you to share....!!") Special times.
Such fun!


My lovely Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment