Sunday, 16 February 2014

Get Togthers with Family and Friends

On the Saturday, we went to the Windmill for a get together with friends. Over the years, the number of kids in our friendship group has steadily grown, and we ended up taking over half of the pub! It was so great to see everyone, but as always I was useless and didn't take my camera. D'oh!

On Sunday, we had a family get together at Emma's. It goes without saying how much I miss my family while we're away, and so days like this are precious. It's a real cliche, but the kids have all grown so much. It was so lovely to see them all playing together so beautifully- Madelyn was particularly taken with the Guinea pigs, which was very cute. It was perfect day-I love you all very much.
The Graveling Girls

Such Gorgeous Girls

Super Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment