Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Greetings and Farewells

In a strange coincidence of timing, one of our good friends from Birmingham was in Sydney at the same time as us, while en route to his brother's wedding in Auckland. Jon and I met him at the Opera Bar for a drink or two (there is a definite theme here...), then Cobby and I headed off to a posh roof top pool bar for a bit of quality time together.


 Simon and Jon





It was so, so lovely to spend some time catching up properly with Cobby, and we spent the afternoon drinking cocktails and having a really good natter. I'm going to miss her- love you Lisa!


We finished off our stay in Sydney at the Moonlight cinema in Centinial Park. We hired beanbags and took a bottle of wine (!!), then lay under the stars watching a film on the big screen. The movie was rubbish, but it was a brilliant experience.



So we've said our goodbyes to friends in Sydney- some we'll see again in a few weeks, some not for quite a while; but thanks to you all for the great times.



No comments:

Post a Comment